Credit Controller (Dutch and English)| 32-40 hours per week
Do you like taking responsibility and are you solution-oriented? Is English your mother tongue and are you looking for a challenging job within an international, dynamic and energetic working environment? Are you confident and good at verbal communication?
In that case, we’re looking for you!
You will work for international corporate companies that have outsourced their credit management to CMC. In this position, you are responsible for systematically ensuring effective credit management, monitoring payment terms, correspondence and maintaining contact by phone with clients and debtors. In addition, there are short-term growth opportunities to join our international debt collection team!
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
• Has a higher professional (HBO/University of Applied Sciences) level of working and thinking
• Has an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages. An additional third language is an advantage
• Is solution-oriented, ambitious and has an infectious enthusiasm
• Is good at verbal communication and knows how to defend her/his position well
• Always wants to develop and improve him-/herself and is open to change
• Feels at home in an international, growing environment
Strategy, customisation, hard work and a personal approach is our formula for success. CMC Worldwide strives for the best result for the larger SME's and multinationals. Our goal is that our customers get their invoices paid faster. We do this through five different services: international debt collection, outsourced accounts receivable management, software, training and consultancy.
Why are you looking for us? We offer…
• Flexibility; an immediate job on a call basis (0-hour contract) with an hour indication of 32-40 hours per week
• A pleasant workspace in a beautiful location – a 5-minute walk from Zwolle station – in a growing company
• Working in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
• Fresh fruit every day
• Travel allowance
• Room for self-development
• Free and unlimited access to the courses of GoodHabitz in our online CMC Academy
• A yearly summer BBQ and Christmas dinner
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Deadline applications: 05-01-2021